Translate (traductor) (Übersetzer) (traducteur) (翻訳者)

martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

Message from Jesus Sacramented to Enoch 30thNov2016 - Priest and Ministers are practicing Yoga and New Age practices







My children, pray for my Priests and Ministers, because many are being lost by impurity, by the New Age and by the comforts and worries of this world!
November 30th, 2016 – 8:10 a.m.
www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/mensajes recientes
www.empresayevangelio.blogspot.com

My peace be with you, my children           
Spirits of division my adversary has deployed, to bring separation and confusion into families and humanity. Pray my children with the Rosary of my Precious Blood, so that you can counteract these attacks. The power of my Blood is terror to the demons and deliverance to my people; My Rosary of my Precious Blood must not be lacking in any Christian Catholic home, because it is of great help and protection for my people in the spiritual battle of every day
After the Rosary of my Mother, make the Rosary of my Precious Blood and I assure you the evil forces  will not touch you, nor make any damage. Consecrate to the power of my Blood morning and night and extend the consecration to your families, relatives, friends and in general to the whole world, so that you can remain in victory. Parents, I ask you to cover your children with my blood and bless them, because the blessing of a father to his children has great power and is pleasing in the eyes of God!

Come to me, with confidence, do not be afraid; I am so sorry for the indifference of many! I am still with you, but the day is near when I will no longer be in the silence and solitude of my Sacraments. Take advantage and come visit me and I assure you that from my House you will not be disappointed; I am the solution to all your problems; Seek no help in men, nor in strange gods, I am your only true God. Come to my house, the doors are open, I want you to talk like good friends, remember that I have more to give you than you have to ask.

My children, pray for my Priests and Ministers, because many are being lost by impurity, by the New Age and by the comforts and worries of this world. Adopt a priest spiritually and pray for him, because my adversary is attacking you and many are blindfolded and confused.
There are many of my favorites practicing the New Age within my Houses and the saddest, making it pass as if it were divine. Many souls are being contaminated by the use of these pagan practices practiced by some of my favorites.

No practice of Reiki, yoga, meditation or canalization comes from me. My Holy Spirit is Life in essence that is given to you, if you ask my Father in faith. My Holy Spirit need not be canalizated, He is in the noble, humble and simple hearts and in all those who do the will of my Father. Take care of my children to let you impose hands, by priests who use these practices; Be very cautious because many false priests abound who claim to be channelers of energy!

Yoga, pendulums, hypnosis, regression, reiki, canalization, metaphysics, stones, mentalism and any other practice that seeks to bring healing with energy is not compatible with my doctrine and does not come from me, but Of my adversary. Be careful then, my flock, because the wolf is dressed in sheepskin and camouflaged as an angel of light. Ask a lot of discernment to my Holy Spirit and try the spirits, because the great deceiver is loose and seeks to lose many of my elect. Be wise as serpents  and humble as doves; Pray at all times don’f let you fall into temptation, for temptations wander about this world and are causing many to fall. Therefore walk as children of the light and use all the spiritual weapons we have given you, so you can get victorious in the spiritual combat of each day.

My peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Your Master, Jesus Sacramented.

Make my messages known to all mankind.
Enoch

www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/mensajesrecientes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario