Translate (traductor) (Übersetzer) (traducteur) (翻訳者)

lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Axis of the earth will be moved [Message from Jesus Fallen to Enoch 8th Dec 2016]







CELESTIAL MANIFESTATIONS ARE ABOUT TO REALIZE, YOU WILL SEE PHENOMENON NEVER SIGHTED BY ANY EYE BEFORE, SO THAT YOU CAN UP AND COME BACK TO GOD!
DECEMBER 08 2016 3: 50 P.M.
www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/mensajesrecientes
www.empresayevangelio.blogspot.com

CALL FROM JESUS FALLEN TO MANKIND
BASILICA OF JESUS FALLEN, GIRARDOTA, COLOMBIA

My children, my peace be with you. The time is about to shorten more, a cosmic phenomenon of great magnitude is going to be that the axis of the earth will move; The continents will move and the earth will totter; You will see in space the appearance of a great celestial body that approaches, but it will not touch the earth. Your gravitational field will affect all communications on your planet, these will be interrupted for some time.

Be prepared spiritually and materially, because the days of spiritual and material famine are approaching. Feed as much as you can of my Body and Blood, store non-perishable products and plenty of water, so that you remain strengthened in body and soul and you will triumph over the trial that comes to you.

Heavenly manifestations are about to happen, you will witness phenomena never seen before by any eye, in order you may think and return to God. The creation of my Father has begun its transformation and everything in the universe will be dismayed so that you can see with your eyes the power and wisdom of God.

Don`t be affraid, everything that you are going to see in the sky is part of the plan that God has to begin his New Creation. The science men of your world will be marvel at the celestial phenomenon they will witness and many will praise the greatness of the Creator. Others on the contrary will say that everything is normal and that is part of the evolution of the earth by the so-called big bang phenomenon that according to them it to gave rise to the universe. But you, My people, know that all these are signs that announce my soon return.

Be alert and vigilant, because the Master is approaching; Prepare your lamps with prayer, so that when I knock your door will find you watching over and you can open me to have dinner together. My warning is approaching, run to put your accounts in order; Turn away from sin and darkness, in order you may walk as children of light. Who is in sin return as soon as possibly to the God love, getting back the evil way. The ax is already at the root of the tree and the tree without fruit will be cut down and throw out to the fire.

Rebellious children make straight your way, because it’s remain a little time. Don’t be indolent; Look that your life is at stake; When I will knock your door, I desire you be awake and not asleep, because whoever is asleep for sin will remain by this way and no longer will wake up.
if you are down I want to get you up, my arms are ready to lift you. Don’t be affraidt, I am your Father who doesn’t  want to see you lose; Come I`m waiting for you, I`m the wan and sad Christ waiting in silence your return. From here where I am fallen by the weight of your sins, I say you: I`m the fallen who lifts fallen and who waits for all those who the sin weight don’t let to lift. Come, I want to rise as the paralytic, so that you may walk on the path that leads to eternal life.
Your Master, fallen Jesus, who raises fallen
Make known my children, my messages to all Mankind
Enoch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario